Job Position: Community Manager
1- Job Description:
- Track day-to-day changes and trends in social networks, find causes changes in the social landscape and change the strategy accordingly.
- Create creative concepts for Facebook applications, games, microsites and websites.
- Daily management of social media strategy including monitoring social chatter, weekly conversation calendars, reward programs for brand advocates and other duties.
- Create and develop special promotions in order to reward brand advocates
- Develop weekly reports for the company’s management in order to monitor the brand landscape, suggest modifications, and implement changes
- Daily track of competitors’ brands impact and image in media landscape (TV, newspapers, magazines, etc).
- Monitor and optimize the effectiveness of media campaigns, benchmark against competitors and industry standards, track the social media Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in order to improve marketing success and efficiency using Knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, AgoraPulse, TopicFlower, Nuvi, Facebook Insights and Facebook Business Manager Tools, Social Bakers.
2- Job Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing and two years of exp. as Social Media Manager or related for franchise companies in the fast food industry. Knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, AgoraPulse, TopicFlower, Nuvi, Facebook Insights and Facebook Business Manager Tools, Social Bakers.